Wednesday 1 June 2022

What?? No Flowers?? - Stamp Around UK Video Hop

 Hi Everyone,





The theme for this month is 'Anything but Flowers' - WHAT????? haha, all my stamp sets are floral so I had yo rely on the dsp to do the talking this time. I've used the Texture Chic and the fabulous Beautiful Shapes dies and the Framed Occasions for the sentiment. There is a video tutorial over on my YouTube Channel, link below:

Video Tutorial


Materials

1 piece of evening evergreen card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" and scraps for die cutting shapes
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" and scraps for cutting shapes
Scrap of gold foil
Evening Evergreen ink
Framed Occasions stamp set
Beautiful Shapes dies
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the dsp mat to the card front.

Die cut 3 small hexagons from dsp, 4 of the next size up in basic white and 1 from next size up in gold foil.

Layer up the dsp ones on the white mats, stamp the sentiment and layer that one on the gold foil and arrange them on the card front.  Add them using dimensionals.

Stamp a sentiment on the remaining white card and add to the inside of the card.


I hope that you like my card and will give it a try. Check out the video tutorial for more details.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment