Saturday 25 June 2022

Butterfly Kisses - InspireINK - Colour Challenge

 Hi Everyone,



It's a colour challenge this month for the INspireINK Blog Hop so I have teamed up the Butterfly Kisses and Brights designer series papers and the Shaded Summer stamp set for my card.

The colours in the challenge are



Materials

1 piece of thick white card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of Brights dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8" (Poppy Parade)
1 piece of Butterfly Kisses dsp 3 1/4" x 5", 1 piece 1" x 5", 1 piece 1/2" x 5 7/8"
Scraps to fussy cut butterflies
Scrap of basic white for the sentiment
Double Oval Punch
Orchid Oasis ink
Shaded Summer stamp set
Paper Snips
Trimmer
Bone Folder
Multipurpose Adhesive
Dimensionals
In Colour Matt Dots

Instructions

On the long side score the thick card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the dsp layers to the card front as shown.

Fussy cut two butterflies and add to the card front using dimensionals.

Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of white and punch out with the Double Oval Punch and add to the card front.  Stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card and I've added a 1/2" strip of dsp too.


Add a few decorative dots and the card is done, really quick and easy and a great day of showing off different patterns in one card.

Please click on the links to see what everyone else has been making for this colour challenge.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

I'm putting in my order today to make up the Card Packs for my Class in the Mail, so if you are interested, please order by 9.00 a.m. 26th June at the latest.

New - Class in the Mail - Happiness Abounds


I am very excited to be offering my first Class in the Mail using the fabulous Happiness Abounds Bundle and the Hues of Happiness designer series paper, click on the link in the side bar to get details.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! All the colours are in the DSP, I did not realise that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card, never realised all these colours were in this paper *facepalm* hah

    ReplyDelete