Saturday 4 June 2022

Sun Prints Triple Fold Card - Stamping With Friends Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,



I've made a Triple Fold card for the Stamping With Friends Blog Hop and the theme was 'Masculine', I really struggle with making more masculine cards because I just love flowers and bright pretty colours and that doesn't suit everyone.  So, this time I have used Night of Navy card stock and the Sun Prints dsp (just leaves so I think I can get away with it haha). Let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of night of navy card stock 5 7/8" x 11 3/4", 1 piece 1 1/2"  x 11"
2 pieces of dsp 1 3/4" x 5 5/8", 2 pieces 2 3/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 4" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2 5/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of basic white 2 5/8" x 5 5/8", scrap for the sentiment
Night of Navy ink
Charming Sentiments Bundle
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive


Instructions

On the long side, score the night of navy card at 4 1/4", 7" and 9 3/4" and fold and burnish starting with the centre of the card (valley, mountain, valley).

I have used 3 different dsp patterns but you can do it however you like. Starting from the front section, add the layers 1 each on both side of first and second folds, 1 to the outside, the inside layer with be the basic white layer to write a message, then the largest piece at the back (see pictures).


Stamp a sentiment on the basic white layer and add to the inside of the card.

Stamp a sentiment on the scrap of white and die cut with the corresponding die.

Loosely wrap the strip around the centre of the card to make the belly band and adhere the layers together at the back.  Adhere the sentiment to the front in the centre and the card is complete, I hope that you like it.


Please pop over and see what everyone else has made too.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

New - Class in the Mail - Happiness Abounds


I am very excited to be offering my first Class in the Mail using the fabulous Happiness Abounds Bundle and the Hues of Happiness designer series paper, click on the link in the side bar to get details.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X




Product List

6 comments: