Friday 10 June 2022

Texture Chic Wedding Card - Birds Fun Fold Friday

 Hi Everyone,




I've made a quick Z Fold card with the Texture Chic dsp today using a colour I don't normally go for, petal pink - it's not my favourite pink I have to say. However, it looks lovely in this designer series paper and I've teamed it with some gold hearts and a bit of heat embossing too. Let me show you what I did.

Materials

1 piece of petal pink card stock 4 1/8" x 11 1/2", 1 piece 4 1/4" x 2 3/4"
1 piece of basic white 2 5/8" x 3 7/8", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 5 1/2" x 3 7/8", 2 pieces 2 5/8" x 3 7/8", 1 piece 4" x 2 1/2"
Gold foil to punch out the hearts
Heat Tool
Metallics Embossing Powder
Versamark ink
Hearts Punch Pack
Celebrating You
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder

Instructions

On the long side score the petal pink card at 2 7/8" and 5 3/4" and fold and burnish to make the Z Fold base.

Add the dsp layers to the front and back of the card base and to the reverse of the middle section so that it will be seen on the outside of the card when it is displayed (this layer is optional).  Add the remaining piece to the smaller mat section.

Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of basic white for the front and another one on the larger piece for the inside of the card using Versamark. Sprinkle with the gold embossing powder and set with the heat tool.





Attach the smaller piece of pink card, using dimensionals on the left hand side only to the card front, make sure it sits centrally on the card.

Punch out 2 hearts from the gold foil and attach to the card front as seen in the picture.

Add the larger embossed piece to the inside of the card as shown and the small sentiment across the 2 hearts on the front with dimensionals.

I hope that you like my pretty Z Fold card, please pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made too.


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

New - Class in the Mail - Happiness Abounds


I am very excited to be offering my first Class in the Mail using the fabulous Happiness Abounds Bundle and the Hues of Happiness designer series paper, click on the link in the side bar to get details.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X



Product List

1 comment: