Friday 17 June 2022

Magnetic Sticky Note Pad Holder - Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,



It's a 3D theme for Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop today and I made a pretty magnetic post it note holder to go on my fridge. They are really easy to make and great for craft fairs and small gifts, let me show you how.

Materials

1 piece of grey board (packaging/any thick card will do) 4" x 4"
2 pieces of dsp 4" x 4"
Scrap of basic white for the sentiment
Pastel Pearls
Basic Grey ink
Charming Sentiments stamp set
Double Oval Punch
Magnetic Bulldog Clip (from Stationery Store)
Multipurpose adhesive
Trimmer
3" x 3" sticky note pad

Instructions

You can buy pre cut grey board shapes which I have used in the past, but for this one I have used a piece of the very thick card that comes with some of the speciality papers (this one was in the Detailed Treat Bags to protect them).  If you cut this yourself, put an old blade in the trimmer and cut from both sides to get through it.


Add the dsp, I've added a layer to the back and the front.



Stamp a sentiment on the scrap of white card and punch out with the smaller oval, then adhere this to the centre of the covered board at the bottom.

Add the sticky note pad at the top and hold in place with the magnetic bulldog clip.

Add a couple of pearls to the sentiment and it's finished, really quick and easy to make and a great gift too.

Please click on the links and see what everyone else has been making:

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.


New - Class in the Mail - Happiness Abounds


I am very excited to be offering my first Class in the Mail using the fabulous Happiness Abounds Bundle and the Hues of Happiness designer series paper, click on the link in the side bar to get details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

2 comments: