Thursday 9 June 2022

Lovely in Linen Chocolate Treat - 3D Thursday

 Hi Everyone,




I've been making sweet treats today which are great for Teacher gifts or little thank you gifts for co-workers and neighbours and friends. I've used the Lovely in Linen dsp and the Charming Sentiments stamp set and matching dies. I've used some retired ribbon because I don't really have any current ribbon that would match, but you can use any ribbon that you have. This project is also really good for using up scraps. I've CASEd this project from my Team Mate Jill Chapman (Paper Daisy Crafting). Let me show you how I made mine.

Materials

1 piece of card stock 5" x 4", scrap for the sentiment
2 pieces of dsp 2" x 3 3/4"
Ribbon long enough to wrap around and tie in a bow
Night of Navy ink
Charming Sentiments stamp set
Sentiment Silhouette dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Tear and Tape
Take Your Pick Tool
Trimmer
Bone Folder

Instructions

On the long side, score at 2 1/4" and 2 3/4" and fold and burnish to make a book.

Add a piece of tear and tape to both of the panels on the outside  at the 2" mark so that you can attach the ribbon. Lay the ribbon over the tear and tape and press down to secure.



Flip over and add tear and tape to the inside back to adhere the chocolate bar to keep it in place.






Adhere the dsp mats to the front and back panels over the ribbon. Tie the ribbon in a bow.




Stamp a sentiment on a scrap and then die cut with the matching die, add to the front with a dimensional.

These are really easy to batch make. I have used a Twirl chocolate bar from a multipack so you will need to change the measurements if you use any other bar. To do this just measure the length, width and depth of the bar and cut a piece that will fold around the bar and cover it completely.

Please pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made today too:


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.


New - Class in the Mail - Happiness Abounds


I am very excited to be offering my first Class in the Mail using the fabulous Happiness Abounds Bundle and the Hues of Happiness designer series paper, click on the link in the side bar to get details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

1 comment: