Monday 30 May 2022

In Colour Thank You Cards - Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,



Today I am hopping with the Crafty Collaborations group and we are showing off the new 2022-2024 In Colours - Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Orchard Oasis, Starry Sky and Tahitian Tide and I love them all, they are so bright and cheerful.  I've used the In Colour inks, card stock and dsp and twine and added a sentiment from Flowers of Friendship and used the Heart Punch Pack for my sentiments.  I am going to use these as my Customer Appreciation Cards for May, I hope that they will like them.

Materials 

For one card (I obviously made 5)

1 piece of thick white card stock 4" x 8"
1 piece of coloured card stock 3 1/4" square
1 piece of In Colour dsp 3" square
Scrap of white card stock for the heart
Ink to match
Heart Punch
In Colour Twine to match
Iridescent Rhinestones
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Flowers of Friendship stamp set
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Mini glue dots

Instructions

On the long side score the thick white card at 4" and fold and burnish.

Add the dsp layer to the coloured mat layer and add to the card front.

Stamp a sentiment in ink to match the coloured card and dsp and punch out with the heart punch.  Add this to the card front using dimensionals.

Tie a bow with a double length of twine and add to the heart with a mini glue dot, then add a rhinestone and the card is done.  I have left the inside clear so that my customers can reuse the card if they want to, I will add a message separately on a post it note.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has made, you are sure to find lots of inspiration, I always do.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X

Product List

8 comments: