Tuesday 17 May 2022

Tea Boutique Thank You Cards


 Hi Everyone,

My Grandaughter asked me to make some Thank You cards for her teachers this week, I had lots of flowery, feminine type ones but nothing a bit more masculine. So I set to and made a bunch using the 'other' sides of the Tea Boutique papers, I didn't think they would want tea pots haha.  I teamed these papers with the Biggest Wish stamp set for really quick cards using minimal supplies. This layout is also great for scrap busting too.

Materials

1 piece of card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white (for the inside if required) 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1" x 5 5/8" strip
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2 1/8" x 5 5/8"
Inks to match/co-ordinate
Biggest Wish stamp set
Trimmer
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Add the larger piece of dsp to the card front and then add the smaller strip across the centre of the card.

On the strip of basic white, stamp the 'thanks' in alternating colours across it.  Add dimensionals to the back and add to the centre of the card.

If you have used a dark colour card base then add a basic white layer to the inside to write your message.

How quick was that? I made 5 in half an hour, great for batch making too.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X



Product List

1 comment: