Friday 20 May 2022

Butterfly Kisses Z Fold Card - Fun Fold Friday

 Hi Everyone,


I've made a pretty Z Fold card this week for our Fun Fold Friday Challenge using the very cute Butterfly Kisses dsp and the Lets Celebrate Embossing Folders. Let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of thick basic white card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of  Butterfly Kisses dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2 1/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2 1/2" x 5 5/8" and 2 pieces 1 1/4" x 5 5/8"
Scraps for fussy cutting butterflies
2 pieces of basic white card 4" x 3"
Lets Celebrate Embossing Folders
Scalloped Contour Dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Trimmer
Multipurpose Adhesive
Dimensionals
Paper Snips
Bone Folder
Simply Scored

Instructions

On the long side score the thick white card at 1 1/2" and 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make a Z fold card.

Adhere the largest piece of dsp to the inside of the card, the 2 1/8" piece is what was left of the 6" x 6" piece of dsp and I used this on the inside of the front.  I cut the other pieces in a contrasting paper and added one to the front panel and the other two to the other panels that are left.

Die cut two scalloped rectangles (3rd largest) and then run one of them through the machine in the embossing folder, I chose the one with birthday sentiments.


Add the embossed one across the card front only adding adhesive to the middle section, then adhere the un-embossed one inside the card so that the one on the top keeps it hidden.

Fussy cut some butterflies and add to the card, I have used some of the partial images as well as full butterflies (see pictures).


I hope that you like my card, please pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made too.


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X



Product List

1 comment: