Monday 16 May 2022

Sending Smiles - Creative Colour Challenge #37

 Hi Everyone,


I'm having a go at this week's Creative Colour Challenge over on my friend Victoria's Blog and I'm using the lovely Sending Smiles stamp set for some #simplestamping. It's so easy to make a pretty card with this set, the flowers are lovely and there are lots of sentiments to choose from.  The colours for this week are:




Materials

1 piece of mango melody card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
1 piece of early espresso card stock 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
1 piece of cherry cobbler card stock 3 3/4" x 5"
Cherry cobbler ink
Mango melody ink
Early espresso ink
Pear Pizzazz ink
Sending Smiles stamp set
Framed Occasions stamp set
Trimmer
Multipurpose Adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the mango melody card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Create your design on the smaller of the two pieces of basic white - I started with the leaves and then added the flowers and the sentiment above. (see picture).

Adhere the stamped layer to the early espresso mat layer and then to the cherry cobbler layer and add to the card front using dimensionals.

Stamp a sentiment on the remaining piece of white card (I have used one from Framed Occasions) and added a couple more flowers. Adhere this to the inside of the card.


I hope that you like my card. What would you make with this colour combination? Why don't you give it a try? www.creativecolourchallenges.blogspot.com

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X

Product List

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card Karen, love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Card Karen, you've used these colours beautifully! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete