Sunday 22 May 2022

Sending Smiles in Gorgeous Grape - Share it on a Sunday - Monochrome

 Hi Everyone,





This week for Share it on a Sunday, we are going 'Monochrome'. I love making monochrome cards and with Stampin' Up!, there are loads of colours to choose from. I decided on Gorgeous Grape which is one of my favourites from the Brights family of colours.  I've teamed it with all 4 designs in the Brights DSP in Gorgeous Grape and used the Sending Smiles stamp set and dies.  Let me show you what I did.

Materials

1 piece of thick basic white card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
4 pieces of dsp 3/4" x 4 1/2", 2 pieces 1" x 4 1/2"
Scraps of basic white and gorgeous grape card for the sentiments
Pastel Pearls
Sending Smiles stamp set
Sending dies
Gorgeous Grape ink
Trimmer
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Take Your Pick Tool

Instructions

On the long side score the thick card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Arrange the dsp on the card front, overlapping some of the strips, alternating the positioning (see picture) and adhere in place.

Die cut the out line of the word and the label in white and the word in gorgeous grape card.

Stamp the sentiment on the label and then stamp a sentiment and some flowers on the inside of the card too.


Adhere the outline word to the white layer carefully, only little tiny spots of glue (or use the adhesive sheets before you die cut).  Add dimensionals to the back and arrange on the card front at an angle.  Add the label below and then add some of the pastel pearls - I lost the dot from the i when I dies cut it so have replaced it with a pearl.

I hope that you like my very simple card which I CASEd from the catalogue. Please pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made too.


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List
<!-------- TAMS End ------

1 comment: