Sunday 29 November 2020

Share it on a Sunday - Colour Challenge Home Decor Project

 Hi Everyone,


It's Share it on a Sunday and this weeks challenge was a colour one - Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green.  I decided to make a little picture to put on my desk as a bit of encouragement to 'Always Believe' I can do it if I set my mind to it. Let me show you how I made it and don't forget to click on the links below to see what Donna and Victoria have made this week too.


Materials

4" square shadow box frame
1 piece of whisper white 3 7/8" square
Pacific point ink
Daffodil delight ink
Granny apple green ink
Field of Flowers stamp set
Confetti Flowers punch
Brights dsp stack (scraps for the flowers)
Multipurpose adhesive
Trimmer
Take a pick tool

Instructions

Stamp the grass in granny apple green across the bottom of the 4" square whisper white.

Stamp some pacific point flowers across the ends of the grass, I have done two sets.

Punch out some daffodil delight and pacific point flowers with the brights dsp (or card stock) with the confetti flower punch.

Attach the flowers by dabbing tiny amounts of adhesive where you want them to do and I found it easier to pick them up with the Take a Pick tool and place them on top of the glue spots.

Stamp the sentiment above the floral images using the pacific point ink and then add a sprinkling of dragonflies in granny apple green.

Add the picture to the frame and job done, a cute little home decor project for my desk, I hope that you like it.

 If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Don’t forget to pop over and check out what Donna and Victoria have made too.

Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

Happy Crafting,


Karen XXX

Product List

2 comments: