Saturday 21 November 2020

Heartwarming Hugs Chocolate Bar Box

 Hi Everyone,



Today I am hopping with the lovely InspireINK group and the theme is 'Christmas'.  I like to make cute boxes and bags to gift treats and I have made a box for a 110gm bar of chocolate. Let me show you how I made it:

Materials

1 piece of garden green card stock 9 1/2" x 7 1/2"
1 piece of dsp 7 1/4" x 2 3/4"
1/4" strips of garden green to use as the ribbon
Scraps of whisper white and real read for the sentiment and the bow
Gift Bow Builder punch
Detailed Trio punch
Story Label punch
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone folder
Tear tape

Instructions

On the long side score the garden green card at 1/2", 1" from both sides.  On the short side, score at 1/2" 3 1/2", 4" and 7". Fold and burnish all the score lines.

Cut tabs and remove sections as shown in the template. Round off the corners at each end of the longest section as shown in the picture.


Add tear tape to the long tab and bring the two sides together to form the box.

Add the dsp layer to the front of the box and then add the two 1/4" strips so that they cross over to look like ribbon - see picture.

Stamp a sentiment on the scrap of whisper white and punch out with the story label punch.  Stamp a bow either on whisper white or real red card and punch out (I have done one of each).  Add the bow to the intersection of the garden green strips with a dimensional. Add the label with dimensionals so that it sits across the garden green strip.

A quick and easy treat box to pretty up a bar of chocolate, couldn't be easier, give it a go.

Make sure that you hop on over and see what my friends have made, there is bound to be lots of inspiration.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
 

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,


Karen XXX




Product List

15 comments: