Wednesday 1 January 2020

Little Ladybug Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,


Today I have made a cute birthday card using the gorgeous Little Ladybug stamp set and some of the designer series paper from the new From My Heart suite. This stamp set is only available as a  Free Host Gift, have a stamping party, get some friends round and place a combined order of £275 or more to get your set.

Materials

1 piece Real Red card stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
1 piece of Basic Black card stock 5 1/4" x 4"
1 piece of dsp 5" x 3 3/4"
1 piece of Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" for the inside of the card
Scrap of Whisper White for stamping
Memento Black ink
Little Ladybug stamp set
Daffodil Delight ruched ribbon
Circle die
Die cutting machine
Trimmer
Blender Pen
Real Red ink
Daffodil Delight ink
Multipurpose adhesive
Tear n Tape
Glue dots

Instructions

Score the large piece of real red card stock along the long side at 4 1/4", fold and burnish to make the card blank.

Stamp a sentiment and any decoration on the inside piece of whisper white card stock and adhere on the inside of the card.

Stamp a sentiment and one of the ladybugs on the scrap of whisper white, I lined both of the stamps up on one block so that I could get them how I wanted them.  Colour in the ladybug and the flower,I don't have the right colour blends so I have used the ink pad and a blender pen to pick up the colour.  You can also colour in any decoration on the inside in the same way if you want to.  If you have blends, you can use those instead.  Cut out with a circle die.



Adhere the dsp layer to the basic black layer and then add tear n tape across the centre.  Cut a piece of ribbon that will fit across the front of the card and tuck behind by about 1" on either side.  Pull the backing off the tape and adhere the ribbon to the front of the card.  Make a small bow with the same ribbon and adhere to the left hand side of the card with a glue dot.

Add dimensionals to the back of the sentiment layer and adhere to the centre of the card.

Another quick, simple card that looks really cute, I hope you agree.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.












Happy crafting,

Karen XX


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment