Wednesday 15 January 2020

Perennial Essence Tissue Holder

Hi Everyone,


Another quick project today which requires minimal supplies and that would be ideal for a small gift or a craft fair.  This is Project No 15 from the #31dayscraftchallenge that I am taking part in. Check out all the posts in January for the other projects I have made.

Materials

1 piece designer series paper/card stock  4" x 6 1/2"
1 laminating pouch
Laminating machine
Tear and Tape, red line tape (needs to be strong)
Simply scored
Trimmer
Ink and stamp set if stamping your own design (I have used Dressed to Impress and grey granite ink)

Instructions

On the long side, score at 2 1/8", 3", 5 1/8" and 6" and fold and lightly burnish.

Put the dsp inside a laminating pouch and run through the machine (I always do this twice).

Fold and burnish the score lines once the laminated sheet has cooled and add red line tape to the 1/2" tab. Put the tissue pack inside the holder and fold it around and then secure the tab on the inside.

You could use plain card stock and stamp your own design to decorate it before you laminate but I wanted to use my favourite dsp from the annual catalogue. If you do stamp your own design (as I have done in this picture) remember to stamp BEFORE you score the card.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX


Product List

6 comments: