Saturday 4 January 2020

Tropical Oasis Pencil Wrap

Hi Everyone,

Today I wanted a quick and easy project to show as Project No 4 in the #31dayscraftchallenge that I am taking part in which is being run by #scrimpingmommy

There are lots of these on Pinterest and YouTube and they can be used for pens, pencils, emery boards and chopsticks.

Materials

1 6" x 6" piece of designer series paper (I have chosen Tropical Oasis)
Scraps of real red and old olive card stock for embellishments
Sprig Punch
Four petal flower punch
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Simply scored

Instructions

Score the dsp at 1 1/2", 3" and 4 1/2" and fold and burnish the score lines.

Turn over and bring the top right hand corner to meet the 1st score line from the right and fold and burnish.

Bring the top left corner to meet the 2nd scoreline from the left and fold and burnish and then the bottom left hand corner to meet the 1st scoreline from the left and fold and burnish. 

Bring the right hand panel in and then wrap the left over the front and around the back and secure with a small dot of adhesive to hold it in place.

I've decorated mine with a flower punch and some sprigs and then put the pencils in the top.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment