Wednesday 29 January 2020

Happy Birthday To You Card

Hi Everyone,

I've been practising my stamping and colouring today, I don't do enough of it so I thought I would have a go with the fabulous FREE stamp set in the Sale-a-Bration brochure, spend £45 in either of the current catalogues and it can be yours FREE.

Materials

Whisper White card base
Happy Birthday To You stamp set
Inks of your choice
Blender Pen
Large block

Instructions

I used Rococco Rose to stamp the cake image and then I coloured in the flowers with the ink and a blender pen as I don't have the Stamping Blends in that colour.  It's really simple, you just dab the pen onto the ink pad and it picks up the ink for you to colour. When you have finished with that colour, just scribble on some scrap paper until it comes clear and you can then use the same pen to pick up a different colour.  I used Old Olive for the leaves, Lovely Lipstick for the berries and Daffodil Delight for the centre of the flowers and the cake stand.

Stamp a sentiment at the top, centre and one on the inside and the card is complete, easy.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment