Monday 27 January 2020

Detailed Hearts Wedding Card

Hi Everyone,

Today I've made a pretty wedding card using the gorgeous new detailed hearts die, I hope that you like it.  This is Project No. 27 of the #31dayscraftchallenge that I am taking part in.

Materials

1 piece of Whisper White card stock 7" x 10"
1 piece of Blushing Bride card stock 4 3/8" x 6 1/8"
1 piece of silver foil card 4" x 6" to cut the die from
Scraps of Whisper White and silver foil for the hearts (I've used dies from my personal craft stash)
Die cutting machine
Detailed Hearts die
Large heart dies (my stash)
Silver embossing powder
Versamark ink
Heat Tool
Embossing buddy
Gray Granite ink
So Sentimental stamp set
Well Said stamp set
Pink ribbon (my stash)
Multipurpose adhesive
Fine tip glue pen
Dimensional
Glue dots

Instructions

Fold and burnish the whisper white card to make a 5" x 7" card base.

Stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card (I have used one from Well Said).

Rub the embossing buddy over the scrap of whisper white before stamping the sentiment with Versamark ink.  Sprinkle with silver embossing powder and then set with the heat tool. Leave to cool.

Run the detailed hearts die through the die cutting machine on some silver foil card. Die cut the sentiment with a heart die and a slightly larger one to frame it from silver foil.  I wanted to use a large sentiment on my card that was too large for the new heart punches so I have used some of my personal stash of dies for this but you could choose a smaller sentiment and then punch them out.

Adhere the detailed hearts die to the blushing bride card with the fine tip glue pen as centrally as possible.  Then wrap a piece of pink ribbon around the left hand edge and secure on the back with sticky tape.    Add this layer to the centre of the card front and then adhere the sentiment layer to the silver foil heart and fix to the front of the card with dimensionals.  Make a small bow and adhere to the top of the blushing bride layer with a glue dot.

I think that this makes a really pretty card and you could change up the look by changing the colour of the card stock or the foil elements.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX

Product List

2 comments: