Tuesday 7 January 2020

3 Colour Stamping Challenge Book Mark

Hi Everyone,

I don't do enough #simplestamping in my projects, so this morning, I decided to give it a go.  I have chosen three random colours and the Floral Essence stamp set, and this is what I have made.  In the spirit of challenging myself, this is Project No 7 in the #31dayscraftchallenge set by #scrimpingmommy

Materials

1 sheet of thick Very Vanilla card stock
Crushed Curry ink 
Rococco Rose ink
Soft Sea Foam ink
Floral Essence stamp set
Three clear blocks
Trimmer
Detailed Trio punch
Laminating pouch (optional)
Scrap of ribbon or lace

Instructions

There are no real instructions, you have to be brave and just stamp.  I have always struggled with this and worried that my design wasn't good enough, but in whose opinion? It doesn't matter, just have a go, that's what I did today.  I picked a stamp set and three images from that set, then I picked three colours and just started stamping.



When I was happy that I had stamped enough, I divided the sheet into 2" strips and rounded the four ends of each piece.  I put two pieces, back to back, and ran them through my laminator (I had some strips of laminating pouches left over from another project). Trim off the excess around the edges and round the corners again with a pair of scissors (don't use the punch, it might damage it) as the lamination can leave sharps corners. Punch a hole in the top and thread through a scrap of ribbon and your book marks are complete.  I am going to make some more of these and give them away to my customers as Thank You gifts at the end of the month.

Be brave, give it a go, it's easier than you think.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment