Sunday 12 January 2020

Peaceful Poppies Card

Hi Everyone,

This designer series paper is so beautiful it needs very little in the way of sentiments and embellishment, it speaks for itself.  I have used a simple sentiment from the Varied Vases stamp set to complement this dsp.  I hope that you like it.  This card is Project No. 12 of the #31dayscraftchallenge that I am taking part in.

Materials

1 6" x 6" card base in whisper white
1 piece of blackberry bliss card stock 5 5/8" square
Scraps of blackberry bliss and whisper white for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 5 3/8" square
Varied vases stamp set
Blackberry Bliss ink
Stitched rectangle dies
Die cutting machine
Multipurpose adhesive

Instructions

Stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card, I have chosen 'you are simply the best' from the Varied Vases stamp set.

Adhere the dsp and the blackberry bliss layers together and add them to the card front leaving a small border all the way around.

Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of whisper white in the blackberry bliss ink and die cut with the stitched rectangle dies, die cut a mat from the card stock to layer them up.  Adhere to the front of the card.

Another quick and simple card idea, I hope you like it.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX



Product List

6 comments: