Thursday 9 January 2020

Tropical Oasis Retirement Card

Hi Everyone, 

This designer series paper just shouted 'adventure' to me and made me think of a retirement card.  How fabulous to retire from work and go off on an adventure to somewhere tropical. I hope that you like it.  This card is Project No 9 in the #31dayscraftchallenge that I am taking part in.

Materials

1 6" x 6" card base
1 piece of pretty peacock card stock 5 5/8" square
1 piece of dsp 5 3/8" square
Scraps of pretty peacock and white card for the sentiments
Pretty peacock ink
Well Said stamp set
Stitched rectangle dies
Die cutting machine
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

This is a very simple card.

Stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card (I have used 'Congratulations'), then adhere the pretty peacock mat and the dsp layer to the front of the card.

Stamp the sentiments to some scraps of white card and die cut them using the stitched rectangle dies. Make mats for both of these by die cutting a slightly larger rectangle from the scraps of pretty peacock.

Adhere the white stamped layer to the pretty peacock layer and arrange them on the front of the card using dimensionals.

Simple, quick card.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment