Monday 20 January 2020

Beauty Abounds Meets Best Dressed

Hi Everyone,

For this card I've matched some very pretty designer series paper with one of my favourite stamps sets from the Annual Catalogue.  I love the floral designs in this dsp and I just love butterflies too and the colour pink, so I really like this card. Project No 20 from #31dayscraftchallenge that I am taking part in.

Materials

1 6" x 6" card base (I've used a pre bought one and it is just a bit less than 6" square, so measure first if you are using a pre bought one)
1 piece of melon mambo card stock 2 5/8" x 5 3/4"
1 piece of dsp 2 3/8" x 5 1/2"
Beauty Abounds stamp set
Melon mambo ink
Blushing bride ink
Rococco rose ink
Multipurpose adhesive
Rhinestones

Instructions

Stamp a sentiment and any decoration on the inside of the card (see picture).



Adhere the dsp layer to the melon mambo mat and adhere to the front of the card, over to the left hand side.

Stamp a sentiment and a flutter of butterflies in various shades of pink up the right hand side.

When the ink is dry add rhinestones to the butterflies and some of the tiny flowers in the dsp.

A very quick and simple card to make if you just want to practise your stamping, which I did.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.















Happy crafting,

Karen XX


Product List

1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! I love the combination of lovely DSP and cute butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete