Monday 16 December 2019

Dressed to Impress pop out card

Hi everyone,

A couple of days ago, I showed you how to make a pop out card using the fabulous Birthday Bonanza suite. I liked it so much, I’ve done another version, this time using the very pretty Dressed to Impress. It’s a mixture of beautiful florals and very cute, shoes, makeup, perfume and handbags.

It’s made in exactly the same way and shows how easy it is to change the appearance and feel of a card, just by changing up the colours, stamp set and dsp. This time the colours are softer and more feminine on the outside, but when you open it up, there is a pop of gorgeous grape and silver foil to emphasise the cute die cut images. 


The materials are all the same as for the Birthday Bonanza card, just change the colours and the designer series paper, and I've coloured some of the die cuts with Blends.

I hope you will give it a try. 

Happy crafting,

Karen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment