Saturday 13 August 2022

Christmas Flip Front Fun Fold - Pootlers Video Hop

 HI Everyone,




Today's card is a cute fun fold card that I made for the Pootlers Video Hop. I've used the Lights Aglow dsp, the Whimsical Woodland embossing folder, Spruced Up Bundle and the Christmas to Remember stamp set and a little bit of the distressed gold foil too. So as you can see, I'm showing off lots of the new products, click on the link below for the Video Tutorial over on my YouTube Channel.

Video Tutorial

Materials

1 piece of thick basic white card stock 5 7/8" x 4 1/8"
1 piece of soft succulent card stock 4" x 5 3/4"
1 piece of basic white card 8 1/4" x 2 3/4"
1 piece of dsp 2 5/8" x 4"
Scraps of distressed gold foil, Light Aglow dsp for die cuts
Evening Evergreen ink
Spruced Up stamp set
Spruced Up Outlines dies
Christmas to Remember stamp set
Whimsical Woodland Embossing Folder
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Starlit Punch
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Paper snips

Instructions

Run the soft succulent card through the machine in the Whimsical Woodland embossing folder and then adhere to the piece of thick white card.

Score the basic white card on the long side at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the flip front section.

Die cut a large tree using the Lights Aglow dsp and some parcels and lights from the Distressed Gold Foil. I originally also die cut a star for the tree from the distressed gold but changed my mind and punched one out using the Starlit Punch instead.

I stamped a sentiment from the Christmas to Remember set on the inside of the flip front card using Evening Evergreen ink. I stamped a sentiment on the dsp from the Spruced Up set before I added it to the card (in case I messed up the stamping!).


Add the dsp to the front of the flip front card and then add the tree, in the centre,  using dimensionals. Adhere the lights and the star to the tree and then adhere the flip front card to the embossed layer as you can see in the picture.  Add some parcels under the tree and the card is complete.


I do hope that you like my card and will give it a try.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail




Click on the link in the side bar for more details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at 

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment