Saturday 13 August 2022

Art Gallery Sketch Challenge - Ink, Stamp, Share Showcase Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,





Today I have made another card using the Subtles dsp and a sketch challenge and teamed it with the lovely Art Gallery stamp set in Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape, two of my favourite colours.  I love sketch challenges for getting my crafty mojo going, I've been struggling for inspiration recently.


Materials

1 piece of gorgeous grape card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of highland heather card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece2 5/8" x 3 7/8", 1 piece 2 3/4" square
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2 3/8" square, 1 piece 1/2" x 2 3/4"
1 piece of Subtles dsp 3 1/2" x 5 1/4", 1 piece 2 3/8" x 3 5/8"
Highland Heather ink
Gorgeous Grape ink
Art Gallery stamp set
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals


Instructions

The sketch challenge that I used is above.

On the long side score the grape card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Add the highland heather mat and then the largest piece of dsp to the card front.

Add the next largest mat and dsp in the position shown on the sketch.

Stamp the floral image in highland heather and then the accent piece in gorgeous grape over the top, repeat the stamping on the piece of white for the inside of the card.


Adhere the stamped mat to the remaining highland heather mat and add to the card front with dimensionals.

Stamp a sentiment in gorgeous grape on the strip of white card and add to the card front using dimensionals.

I hope that you like my card and will give this sketch a try.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has been making too.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail




Click on the link in the side bar for more details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at 

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Ooh love this card layout Karen, such a pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to show case the decorative paper - I love your take on the sketch as well. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my favorite colors in a pretty card. TFS

    ReplyDelete