Tuesday 23 August 2022

Bottled Happiness - Creative Colour Challenge #51

 Hi Everyone,


This week I'm having a go at Creative Colour Challenge #51 on my friend Victoria's blog, I love the bright colours she has chosen this week. I've just got the Bottled Happiness stamp set so thought I would have a play with that too.

Materials

1 piece of shaded spruce card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of real red card 4" x 5 3/4"
1 piece of daffodil delight card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 3 5/8" x 5 1/8"
Shaded spruce ink
Daffodil delight ink
Real red ink
Bottled Happiness stamp set
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Trimmer
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive

Instructions

First of all I stamped the bottle on the basic white card with the shaded spruce ink.

Then I added the main flower bunch with daffodil delight and then with the second step stamp, I went over the top in real red.  They line up really easily - this was my first attempt.

Then I stamped the sentiment at the side of the bottle and adhered this layer to the daffodil delight, then the real red and then to the card front.  Add some of the butterflies.

On the remaining piece of basic white, I stamped a sentiment and some leaf stems.




Why don't you have a go at one of Victoria's challenges too, they are great fun, the address is above with the colour palette.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail




Click on the link in the side bar for more details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at 

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment