Saturday 20 August 2022

Wonderful World Pop Out Z Fold Card - InspireINK Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,



The theme for this month's hop is a Tic Tac Toe board, I love these for getting your crafty mojo going and giving you inspiration. The board was chosen by Team Mate Lisa Emslie. You have to choose three items in any line up, down or diagonal and I have chosen Thank You, Patterned Paper and Floral for my fun fold card and used Wonderful World and Colour and Contour stamp sets. Let me show you how I made it:



Materials

1 piece of starry sky card stock 10" X 7"
3 pieces orchid oasis card stock 2 1/4" x 6 3/4", 4 pieces 2 1/4" square, 2 pieces 2 1/4" x 1 3/4"
2 pieces of dsp 2" x 6 1/2", 4 pieces 2" x 2", 1 piece 2" x 1 1/2"
1 piece of basic white card stock 2" x 6 1/2", 1 piece 2" x 1/2"
Wonderful World stamp set
Colour & Contour stamp set
Starry Sky ink
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Multipurpose adhesive
Brushed Brass Butterflies

Instructions

On the long side score the starry sky card at 2 1/2", 5" and 7 1/2".

Cut along the 7" side at 2 1/2" and 4 1/2" between the first and last score lines, then fold and burnish the score lines (see picture).


Add the mats and layers to all sections (I chose to cut some of the small flowers from one of the sheets of dsp for my inside sections).


Stamp a sentiment on the small piece of white card and add to the last panel on the front.  Stamp some flowers on the large piece of white and add to the back to write your message.


Sprinkle some butterflies and job done.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has been up to this month, I wonder which lines they chose?

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail




Click on the link in the side bar for more details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at 

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X

Product List

2 comments: