Monday 8 August 2022

Rings of Love Thank You Card - Kylie's International Blog Highlights - August 2022

 Hi Everyone,



I'm taking part in Kylie's International Blog Highlights this month and I have made a cute Fun Fold card with the lovely Rigs of Love designer series paper which is FREE during Sale-a-Bration.

You can vote for my entry at the link below and if I get into the top ten, I get to take part in a hop at the end of the month with the other winners and Kylie too.

Vote Here

Materials

1 piece of poppy parade card stock 5 7/8" x 5 1/4", 1 piece 4" x 7", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 4" x 5 3/4", 1 piece 1 1/8" x 5 3/4", 1 piece 3 3/8" x 3 7/8"
1 piece of basic white 3 3/8" x 3 7/8", scrap for the sentiment
Charming Sentiments stamp set
Poppy parade ink
Double Oval Punch
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the poppy parade large piece at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish, score the remaining piece on the long side at 3 1/2" and fold and burnish.

Add the large dsp to the inside of the card with the matching thin strip on the card front section to the side.

Add the remaining dsp layer to the front of the smaller card.


Stamp a sentiment on the white mat layer and add to the inside of the small card. Stamp a sentiment on a scrap and punch out with the double oval punch and layer up on the poppy parade layer.

Adhere the small folded card to the inside of the skinny front flap so that it sits centrally on the card.  I have adhered the back of this to the inside of the card, in hindsight, I think I should have left it just attached to the skinny flap.


Add the sentiment on dimensionals to the card front and the card is complete.

Check out all the other entries in the Gallery, you are sure to be inspired.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail




Click on the link in the side bar for more details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at 

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X

Product List

3 comments: