Saturday 27 August 2022

Simple Christmas Gift Bag - Ink, Stamp Share Blog Hop - Anything New

 Hi Everyone,



I wanted to make some quick gift bags for I have been decorating treat bags using the Christmas to Remember stamp set and the Twinkling Lights dies and the Decorative Circle Punch.

Materials

1 Embossed Treat Bag
Scrap of basic white card
Decorative Circle Punch
Christmas to Remember stamp set
Real Red ink
Twinkling Lights Dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Gold Distressed Foil
Gold Ribbon
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Paper snips

Instructions

Die cut the large snowflake using the Twinkling Lights dies and the distressed gold foil, then cut in half.

Stamp the sentiment using the real red ink and punch out with the Decorative Circle Punch.  Add the two halves of the snowflake to the sentiment as shown in the finished picture.

Cut a piece of gold ribbon and fold in half and stick to the front of the gift bag (I used sticky tape to secure it). Add the sentiment over the top using dimensionals.

Add some red rhinestones and the bag is finished. You can decorate these bags using anything in your stash and they will look great. Ideal for Christmas, birthdays or any special occasion. Give it a try and see what you can come up with.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has been up to.

My latest Class in the Mail is now available to order - click on the link in the side bar for more information.




If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen XXX

Product List

2 comments: