Friday 5 August 2022

Hues of Happiness Envelope Flap Fun Fold Card - Fun Fold Friday

 Hi Everyone,





This week I have made an Envelope Flap Fun Fold card which I saw demonstrated by the lovely Susan Campfield from USA (I've tweaked the measurements for UK A4). It's a style I haven't tried before but I really like it and it was very quick to make. Let me show you what I did, sorry, not sorry I have used the Hues of Happiness again haha.

Materials

1 piece of night of navy card 4 1/8" x 5 7/8"
1 piece of basic white card 5 5/8" x 7 3/4"
1 piece of dsp 4" square, 3 large flowers and 2 sets of leaves either die cut or fussy cut
Happiness Abounds stamp set
Blossoming Happiness dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Trimmer
Paper snips
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Iridescent rhinestones
Take Your Pick Tool
Night of navy ink

Instructions

On the long side score the white card at 3 7/8" and fold and burnish to make a card base.

Stamp a sentiment at the bottom of the card front, in the middle and one on the inside of the card, I also stamped a floral image too. Adhere this to the night of navy mat.

Put the dsp square in the trimmer on the diagonal and line up the points in the track and SCORE don't cut (ask me how I know haha). Add adhesive to the inside of one half of the diamond shape and add to the inside of the card front and fold the remainder over the front of the card. This piece is left as a flap which will tuck under the flowers.


Die cut, or fussy cut three of the large flowers and two sets of leaves from the dsp and add to the card front. Add the centre one on dimensionals at the point of the envelope flap so that you can tuck that underneath it (see picture).


Add some bling to the flower centres and some either side of the sentiment and the card is complete.

Please pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made too.


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail




Click on the link in the side bar for more details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at 

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment