Sunday 7 August 2022

Wonderful World Gatefold Card - Share it on a Sunday - CASEing each other

 Hi Everyone,





The theme for this Share it on a Sunday is 'CASEing each other' and I am CASEing one of Donna's projects which she showed on her Facebook page in April 2022.  I am using the fabulous Wonderful World dsp and stamp set as well as sentiments from both Happiness Abounds and Shaded Summer.

Materials

1 piece of melon mambo card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scraps for the hearts
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scraps for the hearts
4 pieces of dsp 1 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Melon Mambo ink
Wonderful World stamp set
Happiness Abounds stamp set
Shaded Summer stamp set
Hearts Punch Pack
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the melon mambo card at 2" at each side and fold and burnish to make the gatefold card.

Adhere the dsp panels to both sides of the gates.

Stamp a sentiment and some floral images on the basic white and then adhere to the inside of the card.


Punch out the hearts and stamp the sentiments using the melon mambo ink. Add these stamped layers to the scalloped hearts and add dimensionals to the back. Remember that the dimensionals only go on one half of the heart and add one to each side as shown in the picture.

Add some bling is you like (I'm waiting for a delivery so will add some to the hearts once it arrives) but that's up to you.

This is the card that Donna made that inspired my card.





I hope that you like my version of Donna's card, please pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have chosen to CASE too.



Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

New Class in the Mail




Click on the link in the side bar for more details.


If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at 

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment