Saturday 27 August 2022

Hues of Happiness Congratulations Card - Birds Showcase Hop

 Hi Everyone,



I made this card to use up some of this fabulous paper and a few flowers that I had lying about on my desk. I often look at sketch challenges and then just pick up what is lying about on my desk and see what I can make with it. There are thousands of sketch challenges on Pinterest and you are sure to find something that gets your crafty mojo going.

Materials

1 piece of granny apple green card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 3 1/2" x 5 1/8", 1 piece 1/2" x 4 7/8"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 4 7/8" x 3 1/4"
Several die cuts flowers and leaves
Night of navy ink
Happiness Abounds stamp set
Blossoming Happiness dies
Stamp' and Cut Machine
Paper snips
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Opal Rounds
Take Your Pick Tool

Instructions

On the long side score the granny apple card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.  Adhere the largest piece of dsp to the card front.

Adhere the remaining dsp to the granny apple green mat and then add the strip across this piece.  Stamp a sentiment in the bottom right corner of this layer.

Arrange the cut flowers and leaves and adhere in place.  Add dimensionals to the back of this layer and add to the card front.

Stamp a sentiment on the white card layer and add to the inside of the card.


Add some opal rounds and the card is complete.

Please click on the button to see what my lovely team mates have been up to, Victoria is up next


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

My latest Class in the Mail is now available to order - click on the link in the side bar for more information.




If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen XXX



Product List

1 comment: