Monday 29 August 2022

Wonderful World - Crafty Collaborations Crafty Challenge - Sketch Challenge

 Hi Everyone,



The challenge this month is a Sketch Challenge, one of my favourites. I wanted to have one last play with the Wonderful World bundle before the end of Sale-a-Bration, I'm so sad to say goodbye to this set, it is fabulous and I've really enjoyed creating with it.  I've combined it with sentiments from True Beauty for a really pretty card.

Materials

1 piece of thick basic white 5 3/4" x 11 1/2"
1 piece of dsp 5 5/8" square, 4 pieces 1 1/2" x 5", 1 piece 1" x 5 5/8", scrap for the heart
Scrap of basic white for the heart
Sequins and Gems
Heart Punch Pack
Melon Mambo ink
Blackberry Bliss ink
True Beauty stamp set
Wonderful World bundle
Multipurpose adhesive
Mini Dimensionals
Trimmer
Bone Folder

Instructions

On the long side score the card at 5 3/4" and fold and burnish to make a square card.

Adhere the largest piece of dsp and then arrange the 4 strips as per the sketch above. I picked 4 of the floral image sheets, all in a different colour. Add the 1" strip across the card front, I've added mini dimensionals at each end and added glue in the centre where it goes over the strips.

Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of white and add a sentiment and a flower on the inside of the card. Punch out the sentiment with the straight sided heart and then punch out a scalloped one in dsp. Layer the two together and add with dimensionals over the strip as shown.  Sprinkle a few sequins and the card is complete.


Please pop over and see what everyone else has made for this sketch challenge, you are sure to be inspired.

My latest Class in the Mail is now available to order - click on the link in the side bar for more information.




If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen XXX




Product List

4 comments: