Sunday 15 August 2021

Harvest Meadow with Meadow Dies - Share it on a Sunday - Mini Catalogue

 Hi Everyone,


Today for Share it on a Sunday, we are showcasing things from the new Mini Catalogue and I decided to use the designer series paper called Harvest Meadow and a tag from the Pillow Box Dies and combine it with products from the annual catalogue too. Let me show you how I made it.


Materials

1 piece of misty moonlight card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
2 pieces of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Scraps of misty moonlight and white card for the die cuts
Scraps of Harvest Meadow dsp to punch out the shapes
Scrap of misty moonlight ribbon
Meadow dies
Pillow Box dies
Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine
Misty moonlight ink
Trimmer
Bark 3D embossing folder
Forever Fern stamp set
Quiet Meadow stamp set
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Mini dimensionals
Rectangular Stamp Punch

Instructions

Score the misty moonlight card on the long side at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Run one of the pieces of white card through the machine in the Bark 3D embossing folder.

Die cut a flower and butterfly from scraps of misty moonlight card and a tag from the white.

Punch out 4 rectangle stamps with the punch.

Adhere the embossed layer to the card front and arrange the 4 punch outs in a line down the left hand side using dimensionals.  Add the flower on the right, with the butterfly on mini dimensionals.

Stamp the sentiment on the tag using misty moonlight ink and add the ribbon tied in a knot. Add to the card front with m ore dimensionals.

Decorate the other piece of white card with stamps or a sentiment (I've used the Quiet Meadow set) if required and adhere to the inside of the card.

I do hope that you like my card. Don't forget to pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made today.


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

2 comments: