Saturday 21 August 2021

Art Gallery In Good Taste - InspingINK Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,


Today I am hopping with the InspiringINK group and the theme for this month is 'Keep it Simple'. I have used the In Good Taste dsp and the Art Gallery stamp set and kept to night of navy and white, I love that combination. I have used the stitched rectangle dies but you could just cut two rectangles on your trimmer if you don't have the dies.

Materials

1 piece of night of navy card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 3" x 4 1/2"
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2 1/2" x 4"
Night of navy ink
Stampin Cut and Emboss machine
Stitched rectangle dies
Art Gallery stamp set
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the navy card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Add the dsp to the card front, I have used one that looks like a plastered wall but there are lots of textured effects to choose from in this paper pack.

Stamp the flower and sentiment on the smaller piece of basic white and layer up on the navy piece.  Add to the card front using dimensionals.

On the remaining piece of basic white, stamp another sentiment and a small flower.


A quick and simple card, I hope that you like it.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has made this month, click on the links below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

5 comments: