Friday 27 August 2021

Gorgeous Leaves - Quick Birthday Card

 Hi Everyone,


Today I have made a quick card using the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set and coordinated it with the Biggest Wish stamp set and the Scalloped Contour dies.  This is a new stamp set to me so I was just having a quick play.

Materials

1 piece of crumb cake card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
2 pieces of very vanilla card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2" x 3 1/2"
Old olive ink
Granny Apple green ink
Crumb cake ink
Stampin Cut and Emboss machine
Scallped Contour dies
Gorgeous Leaves stamp set
Biggest Wish stamp set
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

I have stamped a selection of leaves in both colours around the middle section of the very vanilla card. I have stamped off some of the images to get a paler colour. Adhere this layer to the card front.

Die cut the 2nd smallest rectangle from the small piece of card and then stamp the sentiment in the centre of it. I have used crumb cake for the solid image and old olive for the script one over the top.  Add to the centre of the stamped images on the card front using dimensionals.

Stamp some leaves on the remaining piece of very vanilla and adhere to the inside of the card.

A very quick and simple card.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment