Sunday 26 July 2020

Embossed Magnolia Card - Share it on a Sunday

Hi Everyone,

This week for Share it on a Sunday, the theme was 'Embossing'.  I've made a very simple thank you card but it looks really effective. Don't forget to hop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made this week, the links to their blog posts are below.  Let me show you what I did:

Materials

1 piece of thick Whisper White card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of Bermuda Bay card stock 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Good Morning Magnolia stamp set
White embossing powder
Versamark ink
Heat Tool
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive

Instructions

Score the whisper white card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Stamp the large magnolia image and the sentiment on the piece of bermuda bay card.

Sprinkle with white embossing powder and shake off any excess.

Set with the heat tool and leave to cool.

Adhere the bermuda bay layer to the card front and job done. A quick and easy but stunning card.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Donna Lester


Victoria Littlewood


Happy Crafting,


Karen XXX


Product List

4 comments: