Tuesday 21 September 2021

You're a Peach Scrap Busting Card

 Hi Everyone,


I'm having a bit of a scrap busting session this week, inspired by the lovely Sam from Mixed Up Crafts, trying to use up small scraps of dsp instead of just hoarding them, I have lots as I'm sure you probably do too.  This is a quick and easy card that could be made in any colours, any designer series papers and for any occasion. This one is a birthday card. Let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of calypso coral card stock 5 3/4" x 11 1/2", 1 piece 2 1/2 square
2 pieces of basic white card stock 5 1/2" square, 1 piece 2" square
4 pieces of pear pizzazz card 2 1/2" square, 1 piece 2 1/4" square
4 pieces of dsp 2 1/4" square
Calypso Coral ink
Pansy Patch stamp set
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the calypso coral at 5 3/4" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere one of the basic white mats to the card front.

Adhere the dsp layers to the pear pizzazz mats and arrange on the card front leaving equal space all around them (see picture).

Stamp a sentiment on the 2" square and one on the remaining piece of white card for the inside of the card and adhere that one in place.  Add the 2" square stamped image to the pear pizzazz square and then to the calypso coral one.  Add dimensionals to the back and add to the card front in the centre.

There you go, quick card, job done! How easy was that? 

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment