Wednesday 15 September 2021

Panel Fold Card with You're a Peach - Shaded Summer - Forever Blossoms

 Hi Everyone,


Today I have made a fun fold card to use up/show off the You're a Peach designer series papers.  I've teamed it with the Forever Blossoms and Shaded Summer stamp sets and the Cherry Blossom dies.  There is a video tutorial over on my YouTube channel, click on the link below

Video Tutorial

Materials

1 piece of calypso coral card stock 6" x full length of A4, scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 4 3/8" x 5 3/4", 1 piece 3 1/4" x 5 3/4", 1 piece 1 3/4" x 5 3/4" and 2 pieces 1 1/4" x 5 3/4"
1 piece of basic white card 3 1/4" x 5 3/4" and a scrap for the sentiment
Heart Pack Punches
Basic Rhinestones
Forever Blossoms stamp set
Calypso Coral ink
Early Espresso ink
Cherry Blossom dies
Pear Pizzazz ink
Shaded Summer stamp set
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the card stock at 1 1/2", 3 1/2" and 7", fold and burnish in a concertina fold.

Add the dsp layers to each section (see pictures).


Stamp a sentiment and some flowers on the piece of white card for the inside and stamp a sentiment on the scrap for the sentiment for the front.  Stamp some flowers and leaves on the scrap and die cut them.

Punch out the sentiment and a mat using the heart punches and add to the front panel of the card with dimensionals.  Arrange the flowers and leaves around the sentiment on the front and sprinkle some rhinestones on the flowers and sentiment mat.

I hope that you like my card and will give it a try.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X



Product List

1 comment: