Monday 5 April 2021

Facebook Live - Hydrangea Hill Thank You Card

 Hi Everyone,


Today I filmed my first Facebook Live and oh it was so scary! I've done lots of YouTube videos but if that goes wrong, you just don't upload it, you start again. I was too scared to invite anyone to watch live because I wanted to make sure the technology worked first. Even though there was no-one there, the fact it was live made it seem more scary. Anyway, it's done, I dipped my toe in the water and I have uploaded it to YouTube now so you can watch it too. I will do more and I will get better at it, so watch this space.  Click on the link below for the video


Materials

1 piece of thick basic white 5 7/8" x 8 1/4" 
1 piece of basic white 3 1/4" x 4" and a scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp (Hydrangea Hill)3 7/8" x 5 5/8" and 1 piece 3" x 3 3/4"
Double Oval Punch
Old Olive ink
Vine Designs stamp set
Basic rhinestones
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the thick white card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.  You can also just fold the card in half, making sure that all the edges match and then run the bone folder down the crease, whichever suits you best.

Add the large piece of dsp to the card front leaving a small border.

Adhere the smaller piece of dsp to the remaining basic white piece leaving a border and add to the card front using dimensionals.

Stamp a sentiment on the scrap of basic white using the old olive and punch out with the Double Oval punch, add to the card using dimensionals.

Scatter a few rhinestones for some added bling and the card is done.  You can decorate the inside too if you like.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to the email alert over in the right hand side bar of the page.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Crafty and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment