Friday 6 January 2023

Regency Park Bookbinder Card

 Hi Everyone,









I thought I would use some of the Regency Park designer series paper today for my fun fold card. I like to make bookbinder fun folds, I think they are great for showing off several papers from a set and using small amounts. I've teamed it with the Bottled Happiness stamp set and the Stylish Shapes dies. I hope you like it.

Materials

1 piece of Balmy Blue card stock 4 1/8" x 11 1/2", scrap for the sentiment
2 pieces of dsp 4 1/2" x 3 7/8", 1 piece 3/4" x 3 7/8"
1 piece of basic white 3" square, scrap for the sentiment
Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine
Stylish Shapes dies
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals
Night of navy ink
Bottled Happiness stamp set
Starry Sky Ribbon
Mini Glue Dots

Instructions

On the long side score the balmy blue card at 4 3/4" and 5 3/4", fold in half on the 5 3/4" score line and then fold the 4 3/4" one back on itself to book the book opening. Adhere the 1" sections together to form the spine of the book as shown.


Adhere the dsp to the front and inside sections of the card.

Stamp a sentiment on the 3" square piece of white and adhere on the inside of the card.


Stamp a sentiment on the scrap of white and then die cut with the smaller square die and then die cut the next size up in balmy blue. Layer the two together ad add to the centre of the opening flap of the card.

Make a small bow with the glittery ribbon and add to the sentiment with glue dots.

Another quick and easy card showing off the dsp.

Pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made this week too.


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at 

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X

Product List

1 comment: