Friday 6 January 2023

Rain or Shine Card - Crafty Collaborations New Catalogue Blog Hop

 Hi Everyone,







The Rain or Shine Suite in the new Mini Catalogue is just so cute. Very cute animals and lots of bright colours, it is really happy and cheerful set and I love it. For my first play with it, I have used some of the fabulous designer series paper, stamped some images, coloured them in and then die cut them to make this card. I hope that you like it.

Materials

1 piece of thick white card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
Scraps of basic white for the die cut images
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Old Olive Stampin' Blends
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends
Memento Black ink
Playing in the Rain stamp set
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Playing in the Rain dies
Double Oval Punch
Trimmer
Multipurpose Adhesive
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Loose Daisy Embellishments
Take Your Pick Tool

Instructions

On the long side score the card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the dsp to the card front ( I chopped the middle piece out of a 3 7/8" x 12" strip so that I could get some of the sky as well as the grass and flowers).

Stamp the images on the scrap white card and colour them with the Stampin' Blends (I used the Turtle, Bunny, Fox and the kite). Die cut all of these and then arrange them on the card front using dimensionals. I tucked the kite under the bunny and adhered him with glue. I had an image left over, so added that to the inside of the card.


Stamp the sentiment and punch out with the scalloped oval on the Double Oval Punch and add with dimensionals.  Add a couple of the daisy embellishments with a dab of glue.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has been making:


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen

Product List

9 comments: