Monday 30 January 2023

Beautifully Happy Thank You Card

 Hi Everyone,


Today I wanted to play with the Beautifully Happy stamp set which is one of the FREE products during Sale-a-Bration (with a qualifying purchase). I thought that I would team it up with some of my favourite colours and die sets and I really like how it turned out.

Materials

1 piece of highland heather card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of gorgeous grape card stock 4" x 5 1/2"
2 pieces of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Scalloped Contour dies
Beautifully Happy stamp set
Basic Grey ink
Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo
Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Blends Combo 
Glossy Dots
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose Adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the highland heather card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Stamp a sentiment and a small flower on one piece of white and add to the inside of the card. I chose not to colour in this image but you could easily add some colouring before you adhere it to the card.

On the remaining piece of white, stamp the large floral image in basic grey and a sentiment at the bottom left.


Colour in the floral image using the Stampin Blends and then die cut using the 2nd largest of the rectangles and die cut the largest using the gorgeous grape.

Add the gorgeous grape layer to the card front and then layer up the floral piece using dimensionals.  Add some glossy dots and the card is complete.

Really quick and easy card, why don't you give it a try?

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment