Tuesday 17 January 2023

Regency Park Alphabest Masculine Birthday Card

 Hi Everyone,


I always struggle to make masculine cards but todays card is made using the Alphabest stamp set and punch and the Regency Park designer series paper which is new in the Mini Catalogue.  I was inspired by some Christmas bunting I saw a few weeks ago and that gave me the idea to make some birthday bunting with this punch.

Materials

1 piece of balmy blue card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of Regency Park dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scraps for the lettering
Starry Sky ink
The Alphabest stamp set
Alphabest Punch
2022-2024 In Colour Twine (Starry Sky)
Mini Dimensionals
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose Adhesive
Hole Punch (not Stampin' Up)

Instructions

On the long side score the balmy blue card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the dsp to the balmy blue mat layer (I wanted a bit of added strength with stringing the letters across this piece).

Using the Alphabest stamp set, I stamped the outlines for all the letters and then added the letters afterwards. Punch out the letters and punch a small hole in the top of them to add them to the string.  I also punch out some stars to add to each end too.

Thread the letters on to the twine, it doesn't matter about the spacing at this stage, decide where you want them and secure each end of the twine on the back with some sticky tape.

Add a mini dimensional to each tag and secure in place along the twine, keeping them as evenly spaced as you can.

Adhere this mat layer to the card front.

Stamp a message on the remaining piece of basic white, I added some stars and the recipients name, adhere to the inside of the card and it's complete.


I hope that you like my simple idea for a masculine birthday card.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, follow me on Facebook or sign up for a copy of my Weekly Newsletter (emailed out every Monday morning and link copied to my Facebook Pages).

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

f you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This is a new group that some crafty friends and I are trying to get up and running and we would love your company.

Happy Crafting,

Karen

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment