Sunday 22 January 2023

Dainty Flowers Birthday Card - Share it on a Sunday

 Hi Everyone,





For Share it on a Sunday I have been playing with the gorgeous panels in the Dainty Flowers designer series paper which is FREE (with a £45 purchase) during Sale-a-Bration. These panels make card making so simple anyone can do it. Let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of old olive card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", 1 piece 3 1/2" x 5 1/8"
1 piece of dsp 4" x 5 5/8", 1 panel trimmed to 3 3/8" x 5"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Rich Razzleberry ink
Framed Florets stamp set
Old olive ink
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive

Instructions

On the long side score the old olive card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Add the largest piece of dsp to the card front.

Stamp a sentiment in the centre of the floral panel and then adhere this panel to the remaining old olive mat and then add that to the card front.

Stamp a sentiment and I added some leaves as well to the remaining white mat and adhere to the inside of the card.

Pop over and see what Donna and Victoria have made too:


Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment