Saturday 21 January 2023

Dainty Flowers Accordion Fold Card

 Hi Everyone,





Today I have been playing with the Dainty Flowers designer series papers and wanted to make the most of them so thought I would make an Accordion Fold card for my Sister's birthday. The Dainty Flowers dsp is FREE with a £45 purchase from any of the catalogues during Saleabration 2023.


Materials

1 piece of mossy meadow card stock 6" x 11 3/4" (full length of A4), 1 piece 6" x 11"
1 piece of basic white 5 " x 3 ", scrap for the sentiment
1 piece of dsp 5 3/4" x 3 5/8", 2 pieces 5 3/4" x 3 1/4", 2 pieces 5 3/4" x 2 3/4", 2 pieces 5 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Wildflower Path stamp set
Mossy Meadow ink
Fresh Freesia ink
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Stylish Shapes dies
Brushed Brass Butterflies
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Take Your Pick Tool
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

Put the longest piece of card stock onto the simply scored and score at 3/4", 4 1/4" and 7 3/4".

Put the other piece in and score at 2 1/2", 5" and 8".

Fold and burnish all the score lines.

Attach the two pieces of card stock together with the 3/4" tab on the underneath and the smallest folds to the front and the larger ones to the back.  Refold the score lines to make sure that they now fall into the accordion fold.


I used the Dainty Flowers dsp and wanted to show off lots of different patterns.  Adhere all the dsp layers down.  

I stamped some flowers from the Wildflower Path on the remaining piece of basic white and added to the end panel to write my message.

Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of white and die cut using the banner from the Stylish Shapes dies and adhere this across the front panel using dimensionals.

Add some butterflies and the card is complete, I do hope that you like it and will give it a try.

Please pop over and see what everyone else has chosen as their Favourite Sale-A-Bration item.



If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X




Product List

5 comments:

  1. Love this card. Great way to show off this gorgeous DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to showcase this gorgeous dsp x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper used to create a beautiful card. I do love an accordian card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen I love it! Beautiful use of this patterned paper and I love the extended accordion fold. Can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete