Wednesday 18 January 2023

Bottled Happiness - Creative Colour Challenge #72

Hi Everyone,





Today I thought I would have a go at my friend Victoria's Creative Colour Challenge #72, I really like the colours. I thought I would drag out a stamp set I haven't played with for a while and combine the two. I hope that you like it.

Materials

1 piece of fresh freesia card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of night of navy card stock 3 1/2" x 5"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 3 3/8" x 4 7/8", scraps for stamping
Bottled Happiness stamp set
Fresh Freesia ink
Night of Navy ink
Soft Sea Foam ink
Paper snips
Trimmer
Simply scored
Bone Folder
Basic Rhinestones
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the fresh freesia card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Stamp floral images randomly all over the card front using fresh freesia ink.

On the smaller piece of basic white, stamp the floral image towards the top, then add the leaves and fillers in soft sea foam.

Stamp 1 large bottle and two small ones on the scraps of white in each of the colours and fussy cut the images.  Adhere the tall one directly under the flowers as though they are coming out of it and arrange the other two to the sides on dimensionals.

Stamp a sentiment on a strip of basic white using the navy ink and trim as in the photo, add a little dab of adhesive on either end and adhere in place across the bottles.

Stamp another sentiment and some leaves on the remaining white for the inside of the card and adhere in place.


Sprinkle a few rhinestones and the card is complete.

Please pop over to Victoria's Creative Colour Challenge page and see what else is there, maybe join in a challenge yourself, she posts a new one every Monday.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Karen, I love how you have used the colours. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete