Monday 9 January 2023

Fancy Flora Meets Art Gallery Thank You Card

 Hi Everyone,




For my entry to Kylie's International Gallery Highlights this month I decided to team up the new Fancy Flora dsp with an old favourite bundle Art Gallery and added a bit of Blossoming Happiness too just for good measure. I love how all the different designer series papers and stamp sets and dies can be mixed and matched together to make pretty cards.


Vote for me here please

Materials

1 piece of Orchid Oasis card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of Night of Navy card stock 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
1 piece of basic white 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 1 piece 2 1/2" x 4 7/8", scraps for stamping
1 piece of dsp 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
Flirty Flamingo ink
Melon Mambo ink
Old Olive ink
Night of Navy ink
Art Gallery stamp set
Floral Gallery dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Blossoming Happiness dies
Adhesive Backed Milky Dots
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Take Your Pick Tool
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the orchid oasis card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the night of navy card and the dsp to the card front.

Stamp the two large and one small flowers using the pink tones one on top of the other. It's two step stamping, I've used the flirty flamingo under the melon mambo but you could change that around if you wanted to. Then, stamp the leaves and stem using old olive.

Die cut the flowers and leaves (you will cut these up to add to the card front). Run the smaller piece of white through the machine using the trellis effect die from Blossoming Happiness.

Stamp a sentiment at the bottom of the trellis piece in navy and then add this to the card front as in the photo.

Arrange the flowers with dimensionals and then cut the leaves apart and tuck in underneath and adhere in place.

Stamp a sentiment and some flowers on the remaining piece of white and add to the inside of the card.


Add some of the Milky Dots to the centre of the large flowers and to the trellis and the card is complete.

I do hope that you like it, please remember to click on the link above to go to the Voting Page and give me a heart.  If my card gets into the Top Ten, I get to Hop with the Winners and Kylie at the end of the month. Please help me get there, I would really appreciate it.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up to my Weekly Newsletter.

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at 

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar). This group is a collaboration with Taffy Crafting (Donna Lester) and Vickieloudesigns (Victoria Littlewood) and we would love you to join us.

Happy Crafting,


Karen X



Product List

7 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card, Karen! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! I love the Art Gallery stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and how you let the stamp images do the talking. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card design. Love the splash of color with the flowers. One of my favorite stamp sets. Good luck with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. The flower really stands out against the Orchid Oasis and Night of Navy background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, great colours! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete