Tuesday 8 February 2022

All Squared Away With Sunshine & Rainbows

 Hi Everyone,


I thought I would bring this All Squared Away bundle out for an airing and team it up with the fabulous Sunshine & Rainbows designer series paper to make a bright and cheery card.  Let me show you how I made it.

Materials

1 piece of magenta madness card stock 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scraps for the flowers and sentiment
2 pieces of basic white card 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", scraps for die cuts and sentiment
1 piece of dsp 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
Magenta Madness ink
Iridescent rhinestones
All Squared Away stamp set
Floral Squares dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Multipurpose adhesive
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the magenta card at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere one of the white layers and the dsp layer to the card front.

Die cut two of the flower panels in white and 2 flowers in magenta madness.

Adhere the panels to the card front and add the coloured flowers over the top of the white ones and add a rhinestone.

Stamp a sentiment on a scrap of white and trim, then adhere to a magenta strip and trim around that too. Add dimensionals to the back and add to the card front, add a rhinestone.

Stamp another sentiment on the remaining basic white layer and then adhere to the inside of the card.


If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

2 comments: