Friday 11 February 2022

Friendly Hello - A Little Bit of Colouring

 Hi Everyone,


You know I'm not a fan of colouring but I need to keep trying, this time I tried inks and blender pens with the Friendly Hello stamp set and sat it on some Sweet Symmetry dsp which I haven't used for ages.

Materials

1 piece of thick basic white card 5 7/8" x 8 1/4"
1 piece of basic white card 4" x 3"
1 piece of dsp 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Calypso Coral ink
Melon Mambo ink
Garden green ink
Daffodil delight ink
Memento black ink
Blender Pens
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Trimmer
Simply Scored
Bone Folder
Multipurpose adhesive
Dimensionals

Instructions

On the long side score the thick white at 4 1/8" and fold and burnish to make the card base.

Adhere the dsp layer to the card front.

I then stamped the image on a large scrap of basic white using memento black ink and coloured in the flowers with a mix of calypso coral and melon mambo and the leaves with garden green and added daffodil delight to the flower centres.

Then I used the largest of the stitched so sweetly dies to cut it out.

Stamp the sentiment using memento black ink and then add the layer to the card front with dimensionals.

You could colour this card in many different colour combinations and add different dsp to get dozens of different looks.

If you would like to see more of my Blog Posts, sign up on the pop up form and you will get my weekly Newsletter with all the details of my latest projects and news from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to join my Team or become one of my Discount Shoppers, you can message me on my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/craftykarendesigns or via the Contact Me box below this Blog.

If you are interested in taking part in some challenges and having crafty chats with like minded people and a bit of a laugh, pop over to Craft and Banter on Facebook (link in the side bar), we would love your company.

Happy crafting,


Karen X


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment